-
October 4th, 2000, 03:41 AM
#1
Inactive Member
The control port driver isn#t accepted by Win -Me due to that the Asio wont work anymore! Goodbye EWS...
-
October 6th, 2000, 04:34 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Hi,
What do you mean with goodbye EWS.
I Think you mean Goodbye WindowsME.
I had it installed for less than a week, and I downgraded?? to 98SE.
The performance and stability of 98se is much better if you ask me.
But my EWS64XL worked ok while running WinME.
John
[This message has been edited by JHo (edited October 06, 2000).]
-
October 7th, 2000, 07:55 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I don't know why you both have problems with it... I have an EWS64 XL and an AWE64 inside my computer and 'Win Me' installed...
IT WORKS PERFECTLY !!! Also with ASIO drivers !
-
October 7th, 2000, 11:08 PM
#4
Inactive Member
EWS works ok with sblive in WinME,BUT the drivers are still bad(same situation as in Win98),so we speak in a relative way.I mean ews works ok as device driver in "simple"software demands like sforge or wavelab, but what about cubase5 or nuendo?
ASIO needs a lot of work to be reliable,multimedia drivers the same.So don't blame Winme (very stable to me),terratec is the problem,after all my second card (sblive) works perfect.
By the way i found a way to work ews64xl in win2000 in stable enough syncin'with cubase 5,so if anyone interested, send email or message. be all well you tired ews users!
------------------
Dream harder!
-
October 8th, 2000, 06:58 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Linux have new driver for the sam9407,
new life for the ews
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks